Portfolio Solutions for Real Life
Our RealLifePortfolios™ offering helps individuals with investable assets of $2,000 to $500,000 navigate their financial lives capably and confidently.
Built around your goals, your risk tolerance, and your time horizon using the same quantitative, empirically tested investment approach we use for our Private Clients, RealLifePortfolios offer a sophisticated yet cost-effective solution for investors.
As a RealLifePortfolios™ client you will receive:
- A portfolio strategically allocated to fit your needs and that may include multiple asset classes such as equities, fixed income, commodities and international investments
- Monthly statements and 24/7 online account access, allowing you to review your investments on your schedule
- An annual portfolio review by phone (complimentary for clients with over $250,000 invested; available for an additional fee for others)
- Access to our RealLifePortfolios™ Support Team to help you with day-to-day operational activities like arranging deposits or withdrawals
- Access to our RealLifeFinance™ Resource Center, which offers videos and articles on planning and investment topics related to key issues in your financial life (e.g. buying a home, saving for college, planning your retirement)
- Continuing education about investing and current economic topics through research papers from Gerstein Fisher and the Gerstein Fisher Research Center, periodic market commentary, and other thought leadership and educational pieces
- Invitations to select client events and webinars
Situational advice from our experts in areas including investments, financial and estate planning, and tax and protection planning are also available to you for an additional fee.
Schedule your complimentary portfolio review
Or Call us at
When saving for retirement, you need more than good intentions: you need a strategy. We helped one young professional develop a plan that works for her.